In view of the problem of increasing unemployment in the state, the state government has launched the employment registration website to provide employment to the unemployed educated citizens of the state through MP Rozgar Registration.
By the way, MP employment registration is done in the district employment office. But now you can do this work on your own online while sitting at home. And you can save your time and your money too.
So if you want to know How To Register Online For MP Rojgar Panjiyan? For this, you have to do your online employment registration by visiting the website of the employment department MProjgar.Gov.In.
If you are also educated but unemployed and want to know what is Rojgar Panjiyan. and employment registration. Then today we are going to tell you about this in complete detail like documents required for employment registration, eligibility, process, and its benefits, and more.
We are going to answer all your questions today in this post. So friends, to get all this important information, read this article on Online MP Rojgar Panjiyan from beginning to end.
You too must take advantage of the MP Rojgar Panjiyan Website. Know more about MP Employment Registration Portal in very easy and simple language through this post.
Madhya Pradesh Employment Registration
MP Rojgar Panjiyan Established for those educated citizens who are unemployed. Through this registration, educated unemployed youth will be able to take advantage of the services of employment provided by the government.
But to get these facilities, you have to first get registered with the District Employment Office. Under this scheme, employment fairs are organized in different cities of Madhya Pradesh, in which government, semi-government and private companies provide employment to the youth registered in the MP employment portal on the basis of their merit.
|Plan||Madhya Pradesh Employment Registration|
|launched||In 2021 by Madhya Pradesh government|
|Objective||To provide employment opportunities to the unemployed educated citizens of the state|
|beneficiary||unemployed citizens of Madhya Pradesh|
MP Rojgar Panjiyan Registration Online
With the help of your mobile or computer sitting at home. To do this follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the employment department MProjgar.Gov.In
- After reaching the website, you have to click on the first option “Applicant Click to Register”.
- On clicking on it the registration form will open in front of you. In this, you have to fill in some information like name, address, mobile number, aadhar card number, date of birth, email id, etc.
- Whatever user ID and password you enter, note it down somewhere. Only through this you can log in to the MP Employment Registration Portal.
- After filling in all the information Captcha code Enter and click on submit and process.
- Now your registration in the MP Employment Registration Portal i.e. registration has been completed.
MP Rojgar Panjiyan Require Documents
For Madhya Pradesh employment registration, some necessary documents have to be attached which you have been told further.
- Voter ID Card
- Ration card
- Aadhar card
- residential certificate
- Parent’s job certificate (if any)
- Certificate received from Councilor / Sarpanch
- Educational Marksheet
Eligibility for MP Employment Registration
To fill the MP Rozgar Registration Form, you have to fulfill certain qualifications, only then you can register for it.
- Applicant should have passed Matriculation.
- The applicant’s minimum age should be 20 years and the maximum age should be 35 years.
- The applicant has to submit his self-declaration every year.
- Applicant should be unemployed.
- He should be a citizen of India and a native of Madhya Pradesh state.
- If the applicant is already working in any business or any field then he cannot apply for it.
How to Renew Employment Registration
- To renew employment registration, first, you have to visit the website of the Madhya Pradesh Employment Department. MProjgar.Gov.In
- As soon as the website is opened, the home page will open in front of you.
- In this, you have to go to Renew Registration and click on it.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, enter your registration number and click on Renew Registration.
- Now your registration will be renewed.
How To Print Registration Form
If you want to print MP Rojgar Panjiyan, then for this you follow the steps given below:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Employment Department. MProjgar.Gov.In
- Now on the home page of MP Portal, you will see the option of print registration, click on it.
- Now a new page will open in which you have to enter the Registration Number.
- And click on Print Registration.
- Now your registration will be printed.
How To Check MP Employment Registration Details
- First of all visit, the official website of MP Employment Department MProjgar.Gov.In
- After this, you will see the option of Know Your registration on the home, click on it.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you have to fill in your name, gender, aadhar card number details and enter the captcha code and click on submit button.
- In this way, you will be able to know about your registration details.
How To Contact MP Employment Registration Office
If you have any kind of problem or you want to get any suggestions and information, then you can also get information by visiting the MProjgar.Gov.In website or directly by calling 1800-1027-751 in the office. Apart from this, any kind of suggestion can also be contacted through the email address [email protected]
Rojgar Panjiyan Benefits
MP Rojgar Panjiyan Educated youth get many benefits which are as follows.
- On getting MP employment registration, job news has been received. Through which youth get job opportunities.
- If required, the owner of the company and the candidates who are looking for the job can update their account information.
- Financial assistance will be provided to unemployed educated youth through MP Rozgar Registration.
- Government of Madhya Pradesh MP Rozgar Registration Portal will not charge any fee for opening an account.
- As soon as the youth get the job information, they can select the job and apply for the job.
What Is Rojgar Panjiyan Praman Patra?
When you register yourself on the portal of Madhya Pradesh Employment Registration, it is called employment registration, after registration, you are given an employment registration certificate in which your registration number is given, this certificate is called employment registration certificate. letter says.
After this, whatever company chooses you according to your qualification and provides you a job, for this you must have this certificate.
MP Rojgar Panjiyan It will help educated and experienced youth to get employment and unemployment will be reduced to a great extent with the help of this scheme. So that the youth will not have to roam here and there in search of jobs. Unemployed youth will get the maximum benefit from this.
So do share this post with your friends. If he is educated and unemployed then MP Rojgar Panjiyan post will help them. If you liked this post, then do like and share the post and stay connected with us to get the latest updates like this, thank you!